Tag Archives: choking injuries

Cork Block Stacking Toys Recalled Due to Choking Hazard

On February 26, 2014 the Consumer Product Safety Commission announced a recall of about 720 Cork Stacker block sets. Small pieces of cork can break off the blocks, posing a choking hazard to young children. This recall involves a three-piece … Continue reading

Share
Posted in Catastrophic Injuries, Choking Hazard, Consumer Protection, Dangerous Toys, Injuries to Minors, Negligence, Personal Injury, Products Liability, Safety, Suffocation Hazard, Wrongful Death | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Comments Off on Cork Block Stacking Toys Recalled Due to Choking Hazard

Baby Rattles Recalled by Midwest-CBK Due to Choking Hazard

On January 22, 2014, the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) recalled about 1,900 donut-shaped polyester knit fabric baby rattles with heads and arms to resemble a bear, monkey and a lion. The head on the rattle can detach, posing a … Continue reading

Share
Posted in Choking Hazard, Consumer Protection, Dangerous Toys, Injuries to Minors, Negligence, Personal Injury, Products Liability, Safety, Suffocation Hazard, Wrongful Death | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Comments Off on Baby Rattles Recalled by Midwest-CBK Due to Choking Hazard

Recall Of Eco-Novelty Recalls Jumbo Size and Jumbo Multipurpose Cosmo Beads Toys Due To Serious Ingestion Hazard

The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) has initiated a recall resulting from determinations that the product involved present a serious ingestion hazard to children. The recall relates to about 3,500 Eco-Novelty Recalls Jumbo Size and Jumbo Multipurpose Cosmo Beads Toys. … Continue reading

Share
Posted in Choking Hazard, Consumer Protection, Dangerous Toys, Injuries to Minors, Personal Injury, Products Liability, Safety | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Comments Off on Recall Of Eco-Novelty Recalls Jumbo Size and Jumbo Multipurpose Cosmo Beads Toys Due To Serious Ingestion Hazard